Monday, 1 October 2007
Thanks to Kelly at The Domino Effect I have to tell all ten of you, or however many are reading this blog, seven facts about me :)
1. I have been with my husband since I was 17, and he was 23...we got married three years ago with three weeks notice when I was seven months pregnant.
2. I've always loved nature...on holiday when I was 14 in Corfu my parents nick named me Gerry (Gerald Durrell) as I was always out looking for mantids and tree frogs.
3. I am a Lost addict!
4. I am vegetarian, but I do wear leather and cook meat for my son and husband.
5. I wear contact lenses...without them I can't see the eye chart at the optitions at all!
6. If I'm reincarnated I want to come back as a cat!
7. I am a Jedi....it's official ;)
I'm not going to link to anyone else, as I've just started and I'm assuming that everyone else I know that's currently blogging has been tagged already!
Now back to business....
The EtsyMud Team just hosted a Teapot Challenge....I didn't really have much time, so I entered a teapot pendant and not an actual teapot. One day I do hope to rise to the challenge of building a teapot...when I have some time lol!
Obviously I did not win....the winner was in fact Ginny, Ginpins with an absolutely fantastic tromp l'oil (no idea how to spell that!) mug of cocoa with a spoon spout and marshmallow lid! Sheer genius!