Wednesday 10 February 2010

It's been a long time...




Well a lot has happened since I last blogged....part of the reason why I've let this blog lapse!




We moved....from Bristol, to a village on the outskirts. The Boy is now five and has started school and he now has a little sister! She is now seven months old and she's a very happy baby :)




Work wise, I have a small amount of work from Aardman (Wallace and Gromit, etc) where I used to work before having children. Nothing exciting, just cleaning up the seam lines on foam puppets, but it's good to get my hand in again...also there are no minimum hours, so I can just do as much as I have time for. I'm afraid I can't tell you what I'm working on....or I'd have to kill you! ;)




I guess my ceramics have probably moved on a bit too. I am no longer at college in the evening, so all pieces are made at home. This is a bit limiting, so there are less sculptures and a lot of pieces are unglazed porcelain. This is not necessarily a bad thing.



I can hear some grumblings from upstairs, so I shall quickly add a link and a photo!




I have some coral beads in this auction to raise money for the relief effort in Haiti...please take a look http://kookiedesigns.web.officelive.com/collectivecharity.aspx

No comments: