Sunday 14 March 2010

moss

Mossy green gold is one of my favourite colours and I love actual moss too. Another texture I've been meaning to replicate in ceramics. (I really do need an eight day week!)

This is a photo of my Parents-in-Law's garden path. They have a beautiful old house with old barns, outhouses and pig holes. Delia is a watercolour artist and is hoping to have a studio built in the grounds this year. Shame they live so far away!


I did a swap a couple of weeks ago with Liz of Made in Lowell. This wonderful needle felted brooch, not only has wonderful textures, but also mossy green and rich rust colours....what a fantastic combination!


Another great artist with mossy pieces....ottoman


ArtisanClay has this vivid green piece amongst many other glorious colours!

No comments: